FC Rubin midfielder Vyacheslav Podberezkin shares his expectations from upcoming Russian Premier League gameweek 21 against FC Enisey
– Could you tell us a little bit about the preparation for the Enisey fixture during the international break? What did your team pay attention to?
- The preparation remained the same. Now we had more training days. We tried to analise the opponent, their strenghts and weaknesses. The head coach said what are the things we should pay attention to. Unfortunately, Vladimir Granat is injured, the rest of the players are fit and ready for the match.
– What do you think of Enisey?
– Our league is quite unpredictable. Either side can win here. Enisey drew with Rostov, it was a good match. Anyway, it is going to be a tough game in Krasnoyarsk. We will do our best and play our own game
– It's a CAS hearing today regarding the Rubin's UEFA ban appeal. Are you guys sharing opininions with each other about that?
– European competitions are important for any team. Now we are preparing for the upcoming match. We look to earn as many points as possible in every game