RPL Youth League. Gameweek 18: FC Rubin reserves boss Roman Sharonov shares his impressions from today's 4-2 defeat to FC Akhmat Gronzy reserves
- We lost control of the game after we made it 2-0, albeit I had been telling the guys that we cannot give it away our game and we had been playing well, in general
- Was it because of lapse of concentration or lack of experience?
- Not at all. Such think as a lapse of concentration does not exist for me. Players must play and fulfill the tasks they've been given as long as they stay on the pitch. I think it all changed when we scored our second goal. We cannot give away the game and let the opposition win. We can lose but only if the opponent has really been better than us or outshadowed us. But today's opponent did not.
- How would you assess the debut of Nikita Yanovich, a 15-year-old goalkeeper?
- There are always certain things to mention, but he played a good match. It was not a nice scoreline for a goalkeeper, but it was the team who lost and we don't blame anyone in particular.