FC Rubin captain Ruslan Kambolov spoke to the media prior to today's open-to-media training session
- Would you please share your impressions from the preseason? Is the team fit?
- The preseason went well and according to the plan. Good intensity. Now it is about tactical sessions ahead of the Saturday's fixture against Akhmat
- Does the armband have an impact on you?
- It's a big privilege to wear the armband that makes you feel responsible both for youself and your partners
- Matches against Akhmat have always been quite tough. Have you guys already analysed their performances ahead of Saturday´s match?
- Not yet. We will do that tomorrow. We have more focused on our own game during the week so far
- Rubin are currently sixth in the league. Is it the team's maximum capacity?
- It´s hard to say. We take each game as it comes. We´re looking forward to stepping on the pitch, working hard, competing to our maximum and winning
- Is any special priority given to the Cup campaign?
- We take each game as it comes
- How could the team maintain their level of performance, their current rankings after several key players have recently left the team?
- We must be a solid group. We could achieve that by working hard and playing with passion.
- How would you assess your younger partners?
- Все ребята хорошие, очень перспективные. Ничего не боятся, что очень хорошо. В игре с «Зенитом» это было видно. Надеюсь, в дальнейшем будет также. They are great guys, quite promissing players. It´s nice that they fear nothing what you could have been able to see against Zenit. Hopefully, they can move on just like that