FC Rubin head coach Kurban Berdyev speaks to the media ahead of the upcoming RPL gameweek 15 fixture against FC Anzhi
- Mr. Berdyev, how do the players feel and are there any players who are available ahead of FC Anzhi?
- Kudryashov came back with an injury after the international break, so he will not be available for the upcoming game. The fitness situation of Bukharov is not certain yet, as for the rest of the players they are available.
- How would you assess the condititions of the players who came back from their national teams?
- It's hard to say because most of them have just returned. It is their first training today, so we will see. Normally, first games after the international break are always challenging for a number of objective reasons such as fitness conditions and so on.
- How challenging could it be to prepare for the opponent who has been written off since the beginning of the season?
- They proved that they could beat such teams as Zenit and Dinamo. They know how they should play. As long as their opponent comes on the pitch without proper attitude because they underestimate FC Anzhi, such team will drop points against Anzhi.
- Dmitry Poloz is on a goalless streak now. He´s been playing less minutes every time.
- We would like to see a different Poloz to offer more movement
- How does Soslan Dzhanaev feel? Will he play any games before the end of the calendar year?
- I think, he will. Now he is travelling with the team and will most probably play for our reserves. We would like to assess him in a game. Then we will check the way he will feel after the game. He trains well and is fit now.
Казань, ст. Рубин