FC Rubin head coach Kurban Berdyev shares his impressions from a ROSGOSSTRAKH Russian Championship MD 25 3:2 home win against Akhmat.
- It's been a difficult win to take and we feel satisfied with today's performance except for some last minutes when we seeked to defend the score.
- Oleg Kuzmin played again today after a long break. How would you assess his performance?
- In general, he played quite well. There have been some injuries which did not allow him to come back to the level he has, but today he played well.
- Podberezkin is not available since you came back from Sochi where the training camp was held, is he?
- Unfortunately, there are some injured players such as Podberezkin, Kambolov and Zhemaletdinov.
- You looked very upset when you saw Mogilevets suffer a hamstring tear. Will he be back before the end of the season?
- Hopefully, he will. The thing is that he told us about this problem in the half-time, but we had no substitutes available for the midfield and asked him to keep on playing as long as possible.
- You've come back to the Cetralniy Stadium today. What do you think of the pitch, what are your impressions?
- It's our sweet old pitch, there was some sweet nostalgia, it's always nice to come back. With God's grace, it's going to be the same with Kazan Arena as soon as financial issues are settled.